Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are a brand new set of BC racing coilovers. I decided I need to put the money into something else instead. These have never been taken out of the box!!! I'm asking $950 obo plus shipping.

·
Registered
298 Posts
BC's work awesome. Have about 5,000 miles on mine and they work flawless. very quite, good quality, good buy for anyone looking to lower their ride.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump^^ still for sale

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lowered price $850 plus shipping

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sent you a PM. Just an FYI I am new to this forum, but not knew to LXforums. I dont have a challanger but was told you had a set for sale over here.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale guys. These are brand new!!! Never been used!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump still have these sitting in the garage

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm willing to let them go for $800 shipped. Never been out of the box

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm willing to let them go for $800 shipped. Never been out of the box
still no sale? $800.00 is a hell of a deal for these. I have these on my 10' chally and I had stage II kw's on my 07 charger and loved both, I would buy BC's again because of what you get for the price. Now I only get out to a road course about 2 times a year and the BC's worked just as good as my KW's on my charger.
good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hummm how low can you go wit these?
I have no idea. I'd say 2-2.5 inch drop at least. I've never seen these maxed out on our cars so i really don't know.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still no sale? $800.00 is a hell of a deal for these. I have these on my 10' chally and I had stage II kw's on my 07 charger and loved both, I would buy BC's again because of what you get for the price. Now I only get out to a road course about 2 times a year and the BC's worked just as good as my KW's on my charger.
good luck on your sale.
It is a hell of a deal. No one wants to give me what I really want. Thanks man!

·
Registered
437 Posts
It is a hell of a deal. No one wants to give me what I really want. Thanks man!

u'r killing me ... I just put the eiback pro kit on my car - I looked at BC's but couldn't justify the price new. This is a great deal, definitely wishing I'd waited one more month!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can the extenders for compression fine tuning be added separately?

Sent from my iPhone
Yes they can. You can get them for around $30-40 online. They didn't come with the coilovers

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
u'r killing me ... I just put the eiback pro kit on my car - I looked at BC's but couldn't justify the price new. This is a great deal, definitely wishing I'd waited one more month!
You can always sell the pro kit the buy the coilovers!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is there anything at all wrong with these coilovers? How difficult is it to set the ride height and dampening when they are installed on the vehicle? What type of warranty do they carry?

·
Registered
517 Posts
ShaneSRT8, are these rubber or pillow top mount front and rear? Can you provide the part number? Want to make sure the fit a 2007 Dodge Charger SRT.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is there anything at all wrong with these coilovers? How difficult is it to set the ride height and dampening when they are installed on the vehicle? What type of warranty do they carry?
There is nothing wrong with these coilovers. They've never been out of the box. There is a wrench provided to adjust the height and the dampening is adjusted by a knob on the top of the coilovers. There is a one year warranty.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts