Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-

I am selling my Katzkins Leather seat backs that have the Hurst Logo's embroidered on them. This is for all 4 seats. The logo's are only available in Gold on their "Halo" cars, so it's not likely that another set will ever come up for sale. I also have the matching Hurst floor mats. Everything is in Excellent, slightly used Condition.

Seat backs: $700 OBO
Floor mats: $250 OBO

Here's a few pics from when they were installed:

Thanks!
Scott

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Awesome. Post a pic of the mats please.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Stupid question maybe, why are you selling?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They are made for an R/T.

I am selling because I had seat covers made with Red logos, which match the other Hurst logos on my car. I know the Gold logos are much more "exclusive" but it drives me crazy that all my logos don't match...

FYI. I'd prefer to sell these as a matched set as you'll never be able to buy a set of the Gold floor mats to match the seats unless you already own a "Halo" car.

Thanks!
Scott

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I know exactly what you mean, good luck in the sale.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back up. Lots of lookers and PM's so far, but no buyers.

FYI, Hurst charged $600 for just the embroidery, so you're getting the covers for under $100 after I pay for shipping.

Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I think your nuts man, hang onto the original Hurst parts. Any money you recoup on the seat covers will be lost on the back end when the special interior is missing...
With that said it's a great deal! :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought new, correct color Hurst originals so I'm not worried...

Thanks!
Scott

I think your nuts man, hang onto the original Hurst parts. Any money you recoup on the seat covers will be lost on the back end when the special interior is missing...
With that said it's a great deal! :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These are still available. I have been dealing with some family issues that have kept me busy, but things are getting back to normal now. LMK if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FYI, buckwheat has first dibs on the floor mats since he asked me for additional pics back when I first listed this. If he decides to pass I'll update this thread.

Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I would take those covers if they matched my logos, but I'm like you too.
Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts