711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Challenger parts for sale:

SRT8 front lip spoiler - $40
SRT8 Rear dual cutout valance - SOLD
2.87 Rear Diff assembley - $300

Sunroof assembley - $600
SRT8 Projector HID headlamps (complete)- SOLD

need to sell this stuff guys, will be open to reasonable offers.

all items will be +shipping.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's just 1 peice, the item will be boxed, that's how they come from Mopar. pm send with est. shipping costs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
valance

ok im looking for the rear valance to go on my 2010 se because im installing a dual exhaust. My question is does the one your selling fit right on my car?

·
Registered
407 Posts
ok im looking for the rear valance to go on my 2010 se because im installing a dual exhaust. My question is does the one your selling fit right on my car?
The rear valance cut-out for dual exhausts is the same on the R/T as it is on the SRT. So yes, it will fit your SE just fine.

Good luck on your sales X! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ got er done, thanks again Mike. look forward to meeting you... nothing like some Northern personal delivery hahahaha

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
As you see by the date...Nothing has happened yet,

The PM's were just to waste my time.
I really did not want to mess with someone's rep, but He said he was making it good, and that was over 1 month ago. The old check's in the mail routine.
I should have wondered why he insured it for 100 dollars and did not ask me to insure the part.
So he got the insurance and my money.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
wow BoBT I have to say I was EXTREMELY disheartened to read this, I do apologize I haven't been on here lately with a new job and long hours... how ever I feel it is important to open the issue up so that everyone here has a chance to understand the situation properly.

I was notified by BoBT that the item arived damaged via pm while I was in California, and advised I would address the issue once I got back which I did promptly, and opened a claim through Canada Post after you stated your postal outlet told you the day you received it they wouldn't do anything for you, so I got the ball rolling on my end and after speaking to several Canada Post reps, they agreed to open the claim which I again promptly pm'd you the claim number and advised you would get a letter from Canada Post for your half of the claim as I had submitted all the info on my end, now it was sometime after YOU basically said the claim process was a waste of your time and that you would just deal with what you had there, I just opted to eat the cost of the damaged spoiler (which just so eveyone is on the same page WAS packaged properly and was damaged/bent in shipping) Canada Post resent you a claim letter and after 2 weeks they sent another letter stating.. "receiver did not submit any claim info".... claim closed, I decided AND pm'd you that I would just send you your refund as you felt like the claim was a waste of time. So I sent you a refund which I did 3 weeks ago and I even sent you a Mopar trappers hat with it just to ensure you weren't too put out by the delay and claim garbage. I didn't hear anything back and figured all was resolved.

now I see you have posted a negative feedback... and I read this. I have to say I have always stood by what I sell, and have NEVER had a damaged item and have always followed through with any issue.

Now there could be a delay due to a postal strike in Ontario where the package would cross the border I don't know. this box went out as "US Small Packet" which does not offer a tracking number. I don't appreciate being called a liar or a theif as you stated "JUST KEPT THE CASH".

and just to clear up any further comments... EVERY packaged shipped to the US from Canada has up to $100 automatic insurance on it, and NO i didn't get any money from the insurance because YOU did not file any your required claim info so the claim was closed and nothing paid out... you are more than welcome to confirm that with Canada Post, (you have the claim number) and why would i ask you to insure a part I'm shipping? Again Bob, I'm not here to screw anyone over, nor have I ever and I don't intend to at this point either. I could have just told you to deal with it as I sent it in good condition when it shipped, but no I don't like the headache any more than you do so we agreed on what to do and I followed through, if the hat and the refund didn't get to you then we have yet another postal issue. I sent a refund of $75US cash in an envelope inside a small flat box with a Mopar Trappers Hat.

again I would be more than happy to post up our conversations to support my side here, as I don't like being called a thief or a liar.

Chris

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Conversations ?

As I see it , you write a good speech, but that was all it is.
You sent me a PM on 4/27 saying refund sent.
Then again on 5/11 saying the same thing.
That was the last message I got,even after PM'ing you that it has never arrived.

I too have many, if not all of the PM's

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow and as for writing a good speech sir... you seem to take the cake here. I again appreciate the fact that I'm called a liar and a theif.

Well Bob, at this point I've invested what I have to make things right, and obviously you can't be satisfied. And I'm not going to further this with you. I still haven't recieved the spoiler back, so not only did you get a spoiler, be it damaged by shipping outside of MY control, but you have a hat and your refund. Who is REALLY on the losing end here???

As far as I am concerned I have done everything ABOVE and BEYOND what any seller would have done to more than accomadate an issue. I can't hand deliver to you what I have already sent you.

I think the pictures that were shown befor eth item was sent speak for themselves that the item was not damaged before shipping. I suggest you follow up with your postal service in seeking another refund ontop of what I sent you.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
4/27 said the refund was sent, to you, the 5/11 was to confirm you received it?? and again nothing back from you.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Give it up.

Its over, you win.
You have my money, There are 2 members here that I can show to both verify that the part is un-useable. And if there was any sort of check sent....ever, it would have to have been cashed , correct ? So, that could be easily confirmed.
Well, no letters ever came from Canada. Not from your post office or from you.
You know what ? You can give me all the "bad" reviews you want. When it comes down to it, You still have the money, and I have something that will eventually get placed in recycling.
Like I said in the past, I had dealt with you successfully in the past.
I have no idea why this turned out differently.
You were the one that said you would just return the money . I do feel bad, But is it my responsibility to just let it go ? It was ruined, in shipping, not by either of us.
This is hopefully my last comment on this. But, in the spirit of ending this.
I will eat half of the cost, if you do. Cut the price in half and Paypal it(like I did you the full 75.) to me and we both are at a loss,be it smaller. And we can quite using our energies to be pssd off and let all be cool.

The Pucks on your ice, play it how you will.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bob I think we both got caught up in this the wrong way. The part is unusable that we both agree with. I honeslty did send a hat with $75 cash, yes sending money in the mail is stupid but I felt folded in an envelope in the hat in a box we would not have an issue, obviously we did. Again, I know either of us aren't here to get in any pissing match and frankly a little isue grew out of control. Let's try this another way and get it resolved.

Trying to deal with Canada Post on any of this has been trying at best. I did give you a claim number to show you I was willing to resolve this the first time. I don't know if didn't get anything I followed up CP and they resnt a notice to the correct address, so I don't know why you didn't get at least 1 of the notifications?? But that is the postal service... undepenedable as usual, now another parcel is missing again sent with good intentions.

we'll get this figured out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts