Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i will be picking up my new wheels and drag radials this weekend. going taller due to newfound power. i am selling 2) 275 40 r17 mickey thompson et street drag radials on 2 99 mustang gt wheels that have been macined to properly fit on the rear of my srt challenger. the center hole is the correct size and they have the correct bolt pattern.the wheels are 17x8. looking to get $375 o.b.o.for the pair. the tires are just at the wear bars. located in allentown pa. i dont really want to ship them but i am going to mopars at maple grove next weekend and will be at hhp in the near future for tuning.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
crap, i forgot the pics. i'll post them tommorow.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ran the tires on my car all last season. yes, optimally they should be on a 9 inch rim to get the full potential from the tire but not at all unsafe on an 8. there are many mustangs out there running 275's on the factory 8 inch rims and i never have heard of any problems. i will sell the tires only for $300 if interested.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nobody wants me to bring them to maple grove this sat.?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nobody? ......

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looking for $375 for the pair, O.B.O. i can bring them to carlisle if you want them. i am only about an hour away from there.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
going to carlisle tommorow, anybody want the tires ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts