Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD - thanks guys.

Sold my R/T and moved up to an SRT, so I no longer need my Deep Water Blue customized engine cover. First $300 or best offer gets it, plus exact shipping costs. Looked GREAT on my DWB!

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Price dropped

Dropping the price to $300 or PM me your best offer... In terms of trades, I'm also looking for an unmarried Predator for my 2010 SRT or some BT bling.

Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think that's pretty reasonable w/o seeing it in person or knowing what makes it worth $300 (other than paint and screen). What kind of condition is the screen in? And I'd have to pay for shipping which also increases my out of pocket expense.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available, but would rather hang this up on the wall of the garage then sell too low... got lots of time in this as I wanted to make sure it looked just right, no offense to anyone. However, this is certainly something you could do on your own if you're so inclined.

However, for someone not looking to cut up their engine cover and invest the time and materials, this is an easier route to go. I'd be more than willing to send additional pictures of the underside, etc. Screen is in perfect shape, BTW. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
324 Posts
No offence here, but you can buy these for $50 $60 bucks in stock form online and mod them for less than what is being asked, Im sure you have quality work but I think (my opinion) $300 is a bit steep.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price dropped to $200 + exact shipping...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold

This is now sold - thanks guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts