Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow...what a great freakin deal! I live just right over the red river, south of Durant, so this would've been perfect for me if I had the extra coin. Good luck man! Someone's getting a killer price here. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im really considering it, would you let them go for 400?? another question hows the ride quality on the springs and shocks? better than stock?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would take $450 (plus shipping) if you pay cash (money order), as I wouldn't have to absorb the PayPal fees. The ride is pretty much stock; takes the big bumps and holes a bit harder than stock springs/shocks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It doesn't look like these will work for the r/t 6 speeds with the nivomats
If this were springs only, you would be correct. But this includes the front and rear shocks, so the nivomats are replaced. What I am selling is equivalent to the Eibach Springs Pro-System Kit 2895.780.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thought I'd chime-in on this. I have that setup (springs/shocks) on my R/T, and the ride is great. No issues at all, extremely well balanced. Very happy I bought these. I'm sure someone will grab these pretty quickly.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately, the Mopar SRT8 spring/shock kit that I was going to replace these with is on indefinite backorder. Going to have to take the Eibach kit off the market for now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts