Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD FS: Factory SRT8 Wheels and tires, factory exhaust tips (with pics.)

The wheels and tires have been sold.....I've got set of 2010 factory srt8 wheels, tires, and tpm sensors I need to sale. Tires have never been off the wheels and the sensors are still in them also. Factory lug nuts go with them. All you gotta do is bolt them on and go. The tires have a little over 4000 miles on them. Not hard miles, these never saw the track. I just pulled them off so I haven't had a chance to get all the brake dust off that's why there are no pictures yet. I'll try to get some posted tomorrow. Oh yeah, the wheels have absolutely no blemishes. I'm located in east Texas so if you are close I could meet half way or shipping could be arranged. I'm asking $2000 obo for everything. Also I've got the factory exhaust tips if anybody's interested $70 you pay to ship.

IMG_0514.jpg IMG_0515.jpg IMG_0516.jpg IMG_0518.jpg IMG_0520.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dropped to $1800

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I put CCW 550's on it. 20x9 fronts with 275/35 20's and 20x11 rears with 295/35 20's. They fit real good- John and the guys at CCW make great wheels for these cars and they did it fast. Two weeks for build and ship.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got pics up-finally.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still haven't sold the wheels and tires if somebody wants to make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price drop. $1500

·
Registered
38 Posts
East texas, would you consider selling just the rims? I just ordered Yokohamas for my R/T 2 days ago..... Please PM me and we'll discuss if you like... Thank you much : )

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale.

·
Registered
107 Posts
PM sent with a phone number,I have an Uncle in Texas for a day or two more that can maybe pick them up if he is not to far away and if we can make a deal.

·
Registered
406 Posts
bump for you...decent deal....and in the original pictures i see you have the challenger poster framed! where did you get the poster/picture?

good luck!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wheels and tires have been sold.

And the poster was a Christmas present from my sister and brother-in-law, I'm pretty sure he told me he found it on eBay and framed it for me. It's awesome because mine is a brilliant black SRT8 like the one in the pic. If you don't like that poster it's almost un-American !!! Every Challenger owner should get one with the purchase of the car!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts