Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is to be used while storing the car in a garage. Cover fits the car perfectly and includes a carry bag.
225.00 shipped in US

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
figures! right when i spend the extra $ on a painted coolant tank this pops up. i wanted either a cover or under hood stuff. my b day is near so maybe i can talk the wife into it

·
Registered
711 Posts
do you have the mopar number for it, I've been looking for one for my Challenger, need an indoor one but one I can throw on the car at shows.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Interested, PM sent.

·
Registered
711 Posts
did you custom order with a specfific color or just go standard gray with Challenger logo?? I'm looking to get a good quality oem cover.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is an OEM standard gray with DODGE on the nose. I bought it from my dealer specificaly for the challenger. Did the link I provided above not work?

·
Registered
711 Posts
yeah it did, just the one you pointed out says it is a custom color, just thought I'd ask. So what really is the difference between the 2? I'm on board for either, it looks like the the one you have if a thicker cover for longer periods of covering which is what I want, my car sits in my garage for 6mos.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is the cover for indoor use. the inside is a soft fabric. fits over the car perfectly all the way to the floor on the tires. It is perfect for long term storage.

·
Registered
94 Posts
hi dave , i guess i did not know mopar had 2 different covers? i learned something this evening. does the cover say challenger on the nose as the out door cover? and what color is yours? and maybe a pic? happy new year....
thanks
phil

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it is grey and says "Dodge" on the nose. The link above shows a picture of it. I never took a pic of it on my car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts