Dodge Challenger Forum banner

FS Kooks Custom Headers 6.1 and 5.7

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Reckless 
#1 ·
I have a brand new set of Kooks Customs Headers in the original boxes for an 2010 Challenger RT. They will fit on later Challengers 5.7 or 6.1's as well. The setup that I have is for a 5.7 the only difference is the collectors that come off the long tubes. I bet if you contacted Kooks you could send the 5.7's back and they will send the 6.1's if needed. Im asking $1550 shipping included OBO set new runs about $1800 plus shipping. Let me know want to move these quick. Thanks.

#3 ·
You might want to claify whether or not this offer includes midpipes with or without cats. Also, do the headers have a ceramic coating?

#4 ·
Great product but after shipping, plus the hassle of swapping the collectors if you're a 6.1 owner, the price would be close enough to new ones that I'd simply go that route.

You're probably going to need to come down somewhat before someone bites.

Good luck- someone is going to get a very nice set of headers.

#5 ·
I'm willing to take offers. This setup does come with the mid pips also know by the "collectors" is what kooks refers them as when I called them. 1550 is a good price but if you also read 1550 obo so that means you make a good offer then more then Likely their yours. They are not ceramic coated did seeming point in paying 300 more for only a 300* difference for heat displacement. As far as paying more for you 6.1 guys to change the miss their should be no charge from kooks to swap them out. If you have questions let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.