Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used set of Nasty Ringz Bezels Multicolor Halos for 08-14 challengers bought in March come with 90day warranty from maker to new owner. Halos work through app on your android or iPhone.
Asking $400 obo new are $525 I have a video of bezels working I can send you through PM if you'd like. Pics are of my car which I sold and reason I'm selling the bezels have missing. Tabs but are still super tight fit better than stock OEM.
Any questions please ask thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,703 Posts
I have a used set of Nasty Ringz Bezels Multicolor Halos for 08-14 challengers bought in March come with 90day warranty from maker to new owner. Halos work through app on your android or iPhone.
Asking $400 obo new are $525 I have a video of bezels working I can send you through PM if you'd like. Pics are of my car which I sold and reason I'm selling the bezels have missing. Tabs but are still super tight fit better than stock OEM.
Any questions please ask thanks!
Those are priced Great, especially with them being Nasty Bezels! It looks like you've also got the color chasing feature, which is usually extra too.

I've been kicking around the idea of getting these, but unfortunately in this case, I have a 2015 and I'm pretty sure that the bezels won't fit Ruby!

This might sound like a stupid question, but do you have a picture of the wifi/bluetooth control box that they plug into?

Good Luck on the sale! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts