Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: NEW Moroso Catch Can - SOLD

I've got a Moroso catch can for sale. New, in box, never installed. Comes with hoses and clamp.
Ended up going with a black one, so I am selling the original satin colored version.

***SOLD*****

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for price drop.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay everyone. Last chance... $130 shipped within continuous united states. That should be about 30 bucks cheaper than ordering it online with shipping.

Like I said, brand new, never assembled. Just sittin in its box. I opted for the black can after I had already ordered this one.. and took way too long to return it to the retailer.

Pics available upon request... but it looks like like any other new moroso catchcan.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Moroso catch can

Is this the same catch can made by moroso and sold by speedlogix part number 85472 with the bottom drain

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this the same catch can made by moroso and sold by speedlogix part number 85472 with the bottom drain
yah. made for 5.7 and 6.1 hemis (dont think it fits the 2011 6.4L)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP.
Still for sale.
If interested, PM me or respond to this thread and I will get back to you promptly.

·
Registered
150 Posts
ill do 115$ shipped if nobody gives u better price- just makin offer i cant really afford dit right now eitehr way but ill buy it

·
Registered
54 Posts
pm sent.......

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Item is SOLD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts