Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this new Diablo Predator U7135 with the computer accessory kit (12 volt adapter and USB cable I believe) from another forum member to use on my SRT8. Time ran short when I was stateside on leave and my parts never shipped, so I couldn't finish the car and hook up the Diablo.

Since I won't be able to use it until next summer at the earliest, I figure it's best to sell it to another forum member.

$280 shipped for a NIB Diablo Predator w/ accessory kit. That's about 10% off the cheapest sale price I could find on the web.

The Diablo has been out of the box to look at it, but is new. Accessories have never been opened.

I accept paypal or USPS money order.

Located in Stuttgart, Germany but that doesnt really matter since shipping via US Mail is included.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump! This has never been used and not tied to any car. Get it in time for Christmas! I'd like to sell this so I can do a little last minute shopping myself.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump! Willing to separate the programmer for $240 shipped.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
dont lowball parrothead save it for pms

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
i might have a guy interested too. ( i was teasing parrothead and making room to move in) please let me know about the tuner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts