Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: NIB Diablo Predator U7135 w/ computer accessory kit PRICE DROP!

I purchased this new Diablo Predator U7135 with the computer accessory kit (12 volt adapter and USB cable) from another forum member to use on my SRT8. Time ran short when I was stateside on leave and my parts never shipped, so I couldn't finish the car and hook up the Diablo.

Since I won't be able to use it until next summer at the earliest, I figure it's best to sell it to another forum member.

$265 shipped for a NIB Diablo Predator w/ accessory kit. That's about 10% off the cheapest sale price I could find on the web.

The Diablo has been out of the box to look at it, but is new. Accessories have never been opened.

I accept paypal or USPS money order.

Located in Stuttgart, Germany but that doesnt really matter since shipping via US Mail is included.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Best price i found was $310 from Maryland, thats a reasonable price. But if there are problems with it where would someone send it back?

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since it's brand new and Diablo Sport could confirm that, I'd imagine that any warranty claims would be directly through them.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop! $265 shipped now so I can get this gone. I'm headed home tomorrow and can get it in the mail immediately.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wanted to know if this is still for sale? I am very interested in it and will buy today for $250 if you would like.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ill take it for $265 if all cables included if the above deal falls thru.

Send me a PM

·
Registered
302 Posts
Payment sent via paypal, thanks for a great deal!

·
Registered
302 Posts
James I received the Predator today plugged it in to see the version and it will not boot up, the screen lights up but thats about it.

Sending you a PM also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts