Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought car 8-7-10. $250. Paypal only. And know how to transfer..I don't. :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
argh... been shopping

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And can someone kindly explain the transfer to me? I have a potential buyer that wants me to fax something to SRT giving up my VIN for the SRT track experience to him. Then he wants a copy of the letter I fax. Then he wants to pay me. I just don't feel comfortable with that process.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To the top...

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Track experience SOLD info

Just sold mine you have to type a letter stating who you sold it to with their contact info along with their info you must have the VIN and your info. Sign the letter and fax it to the SRT staff with a copy of your DL.
Once they get it the buyer needs to call them verify then they can register for the experience on line. Hope this helps
fax number is
2485532138 In care of Christine

·
Registered
114 Posts
I buy them from guys who don't use them every year, just call and tell them what you did, I never had a problem at the events. But I do suggest going, next year they will have the 392 cars and in 2012 the new srt8 jeep!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have one for me and looking for one for the wife, is this one still for sale or is someone else selling one.
Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have one for me and looking for one for the wife, is this one still for sale or is someone else selling one.
Thanks
Still available. Pm'd you

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
.................Sold

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anyone else selling their's? I'm looking for 2 of them. Paypal ready.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Schedule is out. Check the site.

·
Registered
70 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts