Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be replacing my exhaust this week-end with a Flowmaster Cat Back system and the stock exhaust we be up for grabs. Vehicle only has about 500 miles on it and I am asking $100 w/o tips or $300 with tips. Buyer pays shipping cost or local pick pick-up of course is free.

Sorry for any confusion and I am not trying to be shaddy but I was unaware how expensive the tips are to purchase.

Thanks,

Ray

·
Registered
104 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
****Corrected Posting****
Sorry for any confusion and I am not trying to be shaddy but I was unaware how expensive the tips are to purchase. I guess I should have done my homework first.

I will be replacing my exhaust this week-end with a Flowmaster Cat Back system and the stock exhaust we be up for grabs. Vehicle only has about 500 miles on it and I am asking $100 w/o tips or $300 with tips. Buyer pays shipping cost or local pick pick-up of course is free.

Thanks,

Ray

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
how much are the stock tips? I have a set in a box because I had the dealership replace them with the Mopar Quad tips.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
how much are the stock tips? I have a set in a box because I had the dealership replace them with the Mopar Quad tips.
The quads on the 392 are $163 each.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Exhaust sold to a forum member, but I still have the tips for sale $100.00 + shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ray

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a picture of the 392 stock exhaust tips. I will get better pictures, but this is the only one I have at this time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Nevermind... didn't see exhaust was sold...

For reference the tips pictured are not quad tips... they are the standard Stock tips same as RT
Stock Tips Individual PN#'s
4578913AC left
4578912AC right

Quad-IE & FF-Tips sold Individually
05181592AA-Left
05181593AA-Right
Quad-IE & FF-Tips sold as a Set

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:redcap:
Nevermind... didn't see exhaust was sold...

For reference the tips pictured are not quad tips... they are the standard Stock tips same as RT
4578913AC left
4578912AC right

Quad-IE & FF-Tips sold Individually
05181592AA-Left
05181593AA-Right
Quad-IE & FF-Tips sold as a Set

The exhaust is sold less the tips.. The tips are still for sale for whomever is interested in them.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Local Dodge dealer gave me the incorrect part number for the quads and the stock tips are quite a bit less on ebay at arounf $65.00 each but the Dodge price is over $200 a piece. That's a big difference so I am lowering the price to $100 set + shipping and the car only has about 580 miles on it so they are like new.

Thanks to runner2go I have the correct part numbers for the stock tips:

4578913AC left
4578912AC right

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Stock tips still for sale....$100 shipped

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stock tips have been sold and shipped.

Thanks Everyone for reading!!

Thanks also to the buyer who I won't mention without their ok....;)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RaySRT8, Can you tell me what it costed to ship and from where to where, for further reference?

Thanks

The buyer was looking into that info and it maybe too expensive for them to ship them. When i did call though the wanted around $250 from TN to MI.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts