Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement fuel line retaining clip that holds to hose to the pump. Mine broke when I swapped in the API pump and I've been using a cheap dorman one that works but I don't trust especially since it's a different style clip.

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has any idea where to find this clip? Autozone sells one for every brand except dodge. I can't even find the fuel hose if I wanted to replace the whole thing.

·
Registered
2018 Billet SXT Plus
57 Posts
The clip, as you probably already know is serviced with the line. From the looks of it the line is not all that expensive.
Worst case scenario, just buy the line, if you cant find the clip aftermarket.

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The clip, as you probably already know is serviced with the line. From the looks of it the line is not all that expensive.
Worst case scenario, just buy the line, if you cant find the clip aftermarket.
You found the line? Only place I saw it was with the whole fuel sending unit/regulator, which is for some reason a discountinued part from Mopar.

·
Registered
2018 Billet SXT Plus
57 Posts
You found the line? Only place I saw it was with the whole fuel sending unit/regulator, which is for some reason a discountinued part from Mopar.
Does it look like this?
Crappy catalog illustration, but # 8 in the pdf.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope not it, that's what I thought too. It's more of a hose than a line. I marked the connection and where it connects to.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,646 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts