Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alight I am in the processes of getting all of my information before I start down the Path of Forced induction. I have a 2012 392, and planing on forged pistons, blower cam, and Procharger at 8lbs starting out might go to 10lbs later. What should I get as far as fuel hardware? BAP or Fuel pump? and if fuel pump which one and why? I am going with the 80# ford injectors. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Go with a fuel pump.
Which one you choose should be based upon your long term goals hp wise.
I'm currently running Arringtons older add on secondary pump and have had no issues with 8 psi. Of boost on a stock 392.
This Fall when I go to a 426 I'll probably pick up the dual pump fuel hat 1500 system from them.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I missing something? BAP are around $250-300$ and A walbro fuel pump is 70-150$? Seems to be a no brainier, right? I feel that the API pump might be over the top for what im doing. It looks cool but you will never see it! What is the best fuel pump for max 650 hp at 10psi of boost? Im starting at 8 for now. Please help!

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Arringtons new comp pump is the easiest way to go

sent from mobile device

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wow!! Great timing. I was just about to start a thread with the exact question!

Going to go with an upgraded pump for two reasons. The stock pump seems to be having an issue (might have been the reason I popped two pistons) and want peace of mind that I've replaced a potential risk.

Thank you!

Reactions: SRT8Line
1 - 6 of 6 Posts