Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a full set of the SRT designed Alcoas.. I think hey we're available 08-12.. Looking for the 27lb factory wheels only.... No reproductions.. Thanks!

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Where are you located? I have a set but dont wanna ship. There 8 outa 10
I'm in Connecticut

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey gang,
Looks like i'm still looking for a set... The previous Seller had a change of heart. Please let me know if you have a set you might be interested in selling. Thanks!

·
Registered
958 Posts
I have a set from an 08 Challenger SRT.

I'm in AZ.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
I have a really nice set off of my 09 SRT here in Florida that have been sitting in my garage that could use a good home.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have a set from an 08 Challenger SRT.

I'm in AZ.
Shoot me some pics if you would.
I’m in phoenix,which would be a nice little road trip,but for the right price,and nice wheels,these would look nice on the wives Challenger.

Thank,Gary

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm interested!

I have a really nice set off of my 09 SRT here in Florida that have been sitting in my garage that could use a good home.
Great that works out nice! What condition would you say they are in? Also how much? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Chris, you can't beat renfrick1's deal my friend and he's one of the good guys on here!!! Now he's even willing to ship them out as well,good luck with your search and have a nice Holiday weekend and don't forget to take care of Mom on Sunday!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.