Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
ARTIE is a 2016 R/T PLUS with Super track pack, 6 speed, Ruby Red Interior
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pleasantly surprise by my R/T STP at the track.
After changing the basics; Track rotors & Pads, SRF brake fluid AND some Michelin PSS tires, I really came about 3 seconds close to my best lap from my Camaro SS 1LE Gen5 time at this track. I'm pretty impressed with it. A good balanced car!
Here's the Full Track Session video:

I Managed to pull a 1.2 lateral G's!

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Really? Another guy in Province of Quebec who is going lapping with his Challenger! Nice! You have to try Circuit Mont-Tremblant. :)

Reactions: Mikamaro

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I've heard good things about Mont-Tremblant. You guys out East have all the fun don't you?

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
I've heard good things about Mont-Tremblant. You guys out East have all the fun don't you?
Mont-Tremblant is a very nice track. The other one as nice and relativly close on my home (I mean less than 500Km) is Calabogie Motor Park.
Icar is also fine, but it's completly flat, made on a part of Mirabel airport.

I see you are in Saskatchewan..You don't have any track in West?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Mont-Tremblant is a very nice track. The other one as nice and relativly close on my home (I mean less than 500Km) is Calabogie Motor Park.
Icar is also fine, but it's completly flat, made on a part of Mirabel airport.

I see you are in Saskatchewan..You don't have any track in West?
None in Saskatchewan, unless you count drag strips. I have to go to Alberta or Manitoba to get my fix. I've been to Gimli which is a great track for beginners. Not that there's anything wrong with that, obviously it's a total blast. I'm just blown away at how amazing Mont-Tremblant looks, with the elevation changes and hillsides. Maybe one day I'll make the trip.

·
Registered
ARTIE is a 2016 R/T PLUS with Super track pack, 6 speed, Ruby Red Interior
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really? Another guy in Province of Quebec who is going lapping with his Challenger! Nice! You have to try Circuit Mont-Tremblant. :)
Hey Joel, I did not go this year, nor with the Challenger yet… Perhaps next year! I did subscribe to your yotube channel, whcih Group are you part of for the Lapping days? Viper Club?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts