Votes: 51 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have a gun to your head and have to decide in less than 1 minute to either hand your SRT8 over to SMS or Mr. Norm's. Clock's ticking...

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I would have chosen Norms before the gun was even raised..or even before the question was asked lol

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Tim for sure!

Better answer, the only way I would let SMS take my SRT8 is with a gun to my head.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I would have chosen Norms before the gun was even raised..or even before the question was asked lol
What he said.............:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Really?? really?? Mr. Norm's

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You have a gun to your head and have to decide in less than 1 minute to either hand your SRT8 over to SMS or Mr. Norm's. Clock's ticking...
You'd have to put a gun to my head to make me take mine to SMS. The SMS Challengers are living proof you can screw up a beautiful design if you work hard enough. There is nothing about the SMS Challengers that appeal to me.

Mr. Norms... in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
After hearing about the poor fitting extra panels and a the numbering screw up SMS pulled it's Mr Norms all the way.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
what is the purpose of this thread?
this thread should be reported to the mods, I'm sure Mr. Norms or SMS won't be happy with this thread.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I would definitely pick SMS! Plum Insane Purple 570X for the win!!!
You might want to search through some of the SMS posts on here. At least one owner had body panel fitting issues and their car's number was duplicated on 2 other cars.

Don't get me wrong I love the hood and the colors but at that price it should be a no issue car. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts