Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in going with functional hood pins. I am not interested in the fake ones nor am I interested in the MOPAR ones. I want the old style pins to keep with my semi-retro look and don't want any MOPAR markings on them. There are several older posts talking about Mr. Norms pins and showing pictures. The older posts show a bracket that is more of a triangle shape. When I go to Mr. Norms site, the bracket now shows as more of a curved rounded piece, more similar to a boomerang shape. Has anybody used this newer style bracket and have pics of them installed? Both above hood and under? How have they held up?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
The left picture are from Dales Cuda Shop and put pins through side of lower hood, and locates pins 3" in from fender, 6" back from hoods front. The right plate is the Pettys/Mopar hood pin mount, goes through the front of lower hood, and locates pins 3" in from fender, 3" back from hood front edge.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help! I ordered my Pettys pins today.

The left picture are from Dales Cuda Shop and put pins through side of lower hood, and locates pins 3" in from fender, 6" back from hoods front. The right plate is the Pettys/Mopar hood pin mount, goes through the front of lower hood, and locates pins 3" in from fender, 3" back from hood front edge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts