Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i would like to make my snorkel hood functional but cant seem to find the part i need #82212435 any ideas or tips does anyone know if they will make more of these?

Yes i called it a snorkel I have heard some call them snorkel's and it kinda stuck with me

·
Registered
610 Posts
i would like to make my snorkel hood functional but cant seem to find the part i need #82212435 any ideas or tips does anyone know if they will make more of these?
i think you meant hood scoops.. google by that name .. snorkel is for jeeps lol :) :FRO:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I looked everywhere back at Christmas time. They're still on national back order, supposedly sometime in February. I'm sure Luke with Steve White will post on here when he has more inventory.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cant wait

i have been looking since i picked her up in july i seen one on ebay once but hesitated and lost it

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
I read on here somewhere that people just modified their existing ones? Use the search function above, you'll find something about it.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I knew what you were talking about from the start. The proper term is the T/A Hood Scoop. It comes from the 1970 model, T/A (Trans Am) Challenger. The part number that you need is Mopar part. 82212435.

https://www.google.com/search?q=82212435

1 - 8 of 8 Posts