Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was cruising around town on my way to pick up my wife to go out for lunch when I was stopped at a traffic light waiting for a FUNERAL to pass by...

As I sat there waiting for traffic to clear, off in the distance I see a Challenger... then another... then ANOTHER... AND ANOTHER...

What I was witnessing was approx 15-20 Challenger SRT-8's, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM with the 392 Hemi!

I raced over to pick up my wife and before we went to go eat I was like "Hang on, I have to go check on something" and I sped back to where I saw them pull in thinking "What kind of WONDERFUL Challenger enthusiast group have I stumbled upon!???"

Turns out it was a MASSIVE convoy of Challenger's on their way to get their stripes put on @ "Ground Effects" here in Windsor where Chrysler gets all their cars done.

I drove by the lot just in time to see the massive column of Challengers all parked inside a fenced off area... I should have pulled in to take a picture.

Most of them were black or that new orange colour (that looks coppery).

I've never seen so many Challenger's out in public at one time before!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Woot, here they come! Lol

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Man was there a redline in there lol! Mine is sitting waiting on stripes! Funny stuf though..;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Man was there a redline in there lol! Mine is sitting waiting on stripes! Funny stuf though..;)
... yeah, your car was there - it was the one with the high school kid driving (his father is a big wheel at the plant).... he was doing donuts and heading out on a beer run when last seen.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Now that is funny!

... yeah, your car was there - it was the one with the high school kid driving (his father is a big wheel at the plant).... he was doing donuts and heading out on a beer run when last seen.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Good one..I guess after he was done with yours he had to goto mine :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
I've never seen so many Challenger's out in public at one time before! __________________
I guess you have never seen us roll into a car show before.:bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts