Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a 430 to upgrade my 130 in my 12 Challenger this past year.....A couple of days ago, I remote started the car in my unheated unattached garage, went out to the car 5 minutes later and there was a "funny" message on the radio screen.....SYSTEM IS COLD....what? according to the car thermometer it was only -31 in the garage, -40 while driving down the road....Gee...I thought to myself after seeing that message..."No S..., Sherlock!"

Dave up in tropical Northern Minnesota!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Electronics have temperature thresholds just like everything else. When it starts complaining about it's feelings, replace it. It's for the greater good.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Sounds like Skynet is becoming self aware.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
I installed a 430 to upgrade my 130 in my 12 Challenger this past year.....A couple of days ago, I remote started the car in my unheated unattached garage, went out to the car 5 minutes later and there was a "funny" message on the radio screen.....SYSTEM IS COLD....what? according to the car thermometer it was only -31 in the garage, -40 while driving down the road....Gee...I thought to myself after seeing that message..."No S..., Sherlock!"

Dave up in tropical Northern Minnesota!
That is seriously pretty funny. Sad part is I might end up seeing the same thing here soon :eek:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Can't say I miss those below zero days. I hope you are running synthetic oil?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts