Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone added or changed the stripes on thier FF Challenger yet. I want to do something with my wifes car that I bought for her last year. I would love to find the matching material to the hood but can't seem to find it anywhere. Any idea where to get factory Carbon Fiber material.

Or pictures of what others have done so far. I want information on FF challengers.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
The FF cars need a stripe, there are a few vendors on the forum and it is fairly easy to do if you take your time, no matching CF, but a semi gloss black would look great.
Tout

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Carbon Fiber Material Available

When I was at My Ford dealership, yeah I know, Detail Shop I was looking over 3M & Avery Decal Material books etc... and came across exact CF material to match 08-10 hood decal. A good graphics place, like www.ridergraphix.com should be able to get their hands on the material and cut the stripes you want.

Rider Graphixs did my FF SRT stripe retro 70 Longitutional style
(below S beltline) stripe in keeping with the retro look of the car.:eek:hthedrama:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I tried that with ridergraphix's. I got some C/F material (I haven't found any that is the same as OEM) and ask them if they would make some hockey style stripes for me on my 08 SRT8 and they give me a BIG NO!!!!!

BLACK 08 #1803

1 - 8 of 8 Posts