Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the feedback on the sixspeed post...I have narrowed my selection to two cars...wanted to see if I could get some feedback on what some other have paid.

One car msrp at 38,915 and the other 38515...only big difference is the first has the track pack, media 430 and sunroof...the second has the white trim leather seats, media 730 and no sunroof. Both have the elec conv and sound group II packs...1st car black stripes...second white. I am getting a pretty good discount on the vehicles which is about the same give or take 500 dollars.

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
834 Posts
If it's a DD I'd stay away from white plus the track pack is a nice suspension upgrade.
Oh and I don't like sunroofs but I think I'm in the minority there.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Get the one with the track pack. You won't regret it. The sunroof is nice too. I kinda miss having one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you want the maximum WOW factor get white stripe with pearl white seats. Super Track Pack is a must have, the tire upgrade alone is worth more than the package price. Mine has electronic convenience group and 730 media and is a great driving car and it always turns heads.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I like and have the white seats and stripes in mine. But the car with the white stripes you looked at didn't have the track pack. The track pack gives you, tires plus the 393 rear end with posi traction, and racing pedals. Thats a real nice option. Do a google search maybe you can find a white stripe white seat car with the track pack not to far away. The dealer up by me has one, its and auto. Most dealers will come down on the price. Get the one that you like and not us on the forums.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
In Canada they are between 4000 to 5000 off now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you dont mind what are they giving you for a price?? At local store they have the 2000 rebate plus 1500 for 6 spd rebate. I would assume you are getting invoice or close minus the 3500 rebate assuming 6 spd. Oh what state are you in??

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
You can't go wrong with either Challenger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts