Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled across this site and found that I am not the only one who purchased the FF R/T under the impression that it was 1 of 400 made, later to find out that may very well not be the case. Still holding out hope though. If anybody can confirm or deny the number made, it would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
394 Posts
Yup, since the Fuchsia cars were announced, it was always the SRT8's that were going to be extra special with those dash badges announcing which of 400 that car is.

Since the 2010 Model Year production figures and breakdown have not been released (and MANY are clamoring for this), there is no exact number for the Fuchsia R/T's. The genearl consensus from unofficial/unverified sources are 1000-1200 made.
Taking into consideration the Challenger's overall low production numbers compared to the competition, you still have a rare color for a rare car.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

The limited production run of 400 FF Challengers was at the SRT trim level. There was no limit on the quantity of FF Challengers built at the R/T trim level.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Enjoy yourself lot's of good info did you get white or black stripes?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Okla. From everything i can find out there was around 1K RT's built. They are still the lowest number of any classics built. Enjoy the forums and you can find out lots of mods to do on here. Ronnie

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have a great car no matter how many they made. Enjoy, at least you will never have to worry about seeing these cars in numbers like mustangs:)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Welcome to the forumn! Being from Delaware keep reading the forumn and I guarantee you will want to mod your car. You have one of the best tuners in the country in Newark. Josh at HHP Performance. I just had him do a stage 2 upgrade, exhaust, rims and tires.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I think you picked a good color ! I spent 7 lovely years at Dover Air Patch back in the 80's and loved it ! Had a blast there.
I contacted Chrysler Corp to find out the actual numbers of FF 6spd R/T's made and they couldn't tell me. However, I spoke to a local Dodge dealership salesman who is actually a true Mopar fan (not a two face foreign car owner that sells American cars) and he did say that FF will be the least produced. Thats great for us now and in the future! Enjoy your ride, I get comments all the time on how sexy the car is !

·
Registered
82 Posts
Productin Number for FF rt

Just brought a 2010 FF RT. Had the dealer call Chrysler, was told 400 SRT and 1000 Rt were built, This was a part of me buying the car/ color. Its was confirmed 400 SRT and 1000 RT's were built. I feel I kinda stole my RT. Sticker was 38,500 with the options, I got it for 29,500

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup, since the Fuchsia cars were announced, it was always the SRT8's that were going to be extra special with those dash badges announcing which of 400 that car is.

Since the 2010 Model Year production figures and breakdown have not been released (and MANY are clamoring for this), there is no exact number for the Fuchsia R/T's. The genearl consensus from unofficial/unverified sources are 1000-1200 made.
Taking into consideration the Challenger's overall low production numbers compared to the competition, you still have a rare color for a rare car.
The dash badges are put on at random not in the order the cars were built!.Your car could be the last one built and have badge # 001 out of 400 or the first one built and have badge # 400. Its a grab bag, it makes no sense at all. They put the badges on at the ground effects facility instead of putting them on as they go down the production line. :notallthere:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow...you certainly did steal it!! I paid $40k...but mine is the 6 spd and loaded with every option available. Probably should have worked a better deal, but when I was told that there were only 400 made, and I had never seen one before, I jumped on it. Wasn't even looking to buy one...just saw it and had to have it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts