Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife of 24 hours a furious fuchsia 6 speed yesterday off the showroom floor in Las Vegas. So we are now a two Challenger family. How do I find the build number of this car, I know there were 400 made in 2010. Is it the last 3 numbers of the vin. And I guess the SRT's are the only ones with the numbered dash plaques? BTW this pink car is smokin hot!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
No one knows exactly how many of the FF RT's were made. Most likely between 1000 & 2000. They were not numbered like the 400 SRT's. My SRT is #209 of 400. Welcome to the FF club!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
nice car good luck

·
Registered
308 Posts
No one knows exactly how many of the FF RT's were made. Most likely between 1000 & 2000. They were not numbered like the 400 SRT's. My SRT is #209 of 400. Welcome to the FF club!

I think there ARE some people that know.....:slap: We just need to wait a bit longer for the info...;)

:pinklove:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey congrats on the marriage and the FF Challenger :thumbsup: What I remember reading in the internet Chrysler would build as many of the R/T that got ordered and only 400 of the SRTs. So that being said I am sure they're is a count but not sure wear to find it. Good Luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts