Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't usually complain but I bought a new car cover from CarCovers.com and it didn't fit. (as seen in pic). Contacted them but they didn't care except to try and sell me something else. Just stay away from this company as a warning. Sent them as well. 2013 R/T. Do you think this fits? Close but no.

·
Registered
315 Posts
A lot of car covers will fit like this when new. Give them a few months with the sun beating on them and they will stretch & maybe fit slightly better. The problem is that the elastic relaxes with use and eventually, the cover itself starts to deteriorate from sun exposure. My suggestion is to spend some additional dollars and get an all weather cover that has the silver color. These should last longer and do a better job of keeping the dust off of your ride.

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
345 Posts
I had a cover from Carcovers.com or Carcover.com, I do not recall. Enjoy the two or three months it lasts until it starts shedding the while cloth interior and eventually tears to pieces. Then you go and find out they sell their same cover on Amazon for less than half the price. And the lifetime warranty can only be used three times and you have to pay $30 shipping for each one. My cover did fit perfectly though. It burned even better.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't usually complain but I bought a new car cover from CarCovers.com and it didn't fit. (as seen in pic). Contacted them but they didn't care except to try and sell me something else. Just stay away from this company as a warning. Sent them as well. 2013 R/T. Do you think this fits? Close but no. View attachment 1024354
I don't usually complain but I bought a new car cover from CarCovers.com and it didn't fit. (as seen in pic). Contacted them but they didn't care except to try and sell me something else. Just stay away from this company as a warning. Sent them as well. 2013 R/T. Do you think this fits? Close but no. View attachment 1024354
This is an "exterior or outside use" car cover. It's meant to keep the weather off your car's exterior - rain, sleet, snow, uv damage, etc. I am not aware of any mfg who makes an exterior grade car cover that is form fitting or tightly hugs the silhouette of your car. And, if you were to find one, it would be expensive, as in over $500. The cover you have now should do a good job in keeping the weather off of your car and protecting the finish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts