Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this action shot of the G5 hood on the cruise from Phoenix to Mopars At The Strip:

·
Administrator
17,041 Posts
That is a picture of G5's 2009 SEMA car. Here's a picture of my T/A hood in the paint booth. Stripes and lettering will be done this week.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
That is a picture of G5's 2009 SEMA car. Here's a picture of my T/A hood in the paint booth. Stripes and lettering will be done this week.

A little advertising I see J. :thumbsup: Is that hood on your DY or BB car? choices, choices. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
172 Posts
how do you guys post your pictures so you can click on them and make them bigger.

(This image has been resized Click this bar to view the full image)

I cannot figure this out. Thanks!

Curt

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
^^ Use a photo sharing site, like photobucket, then u post the link between

·
Administrator
17,041 Posts
A little advertising I see J. :thumbsup: Is that hood on your DY or BB car? choices, choices. :bigthumb:
The T/A hood is on my DY Challenger. Here's the latest pic from the paint booth:

This is a low quality photo taken with a cell phone. I will post high quality photos in another thread after the build is complete. The front end of the Challenger is riding high because the car is sans a drive train.

·
Registered
504 Posts
That looks kick a$$!!!

I wish I had extra cash to mod mine....gotta make the payments....payments..etc.

too bad the g5 does not come in all carbon fiber....

·
Administrator
17,041 Posts
See attached photo for a view of the hood underside.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
GreatAmerican
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing