Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a YJ 6-speed 392 T/A today, and may I just say....WOW! I thought my 16' Tor-Red SPS a head turner, but the YJ T/A is even more stunning. I was intent on going in a different direction car-wise, but that got derailed. Now I'm fighting the urge to pursue the T/A.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,882 Posts
You can fight it, for a while but it never leaves that area of your brain that talks to your....

·
Registered
19 Posts
I saw a YJ 6-speed 392 T/A today, and may I just say....WOW! I thought my 16' Tor-Red SPS a head turner, but the YJ T/A is even more stunning. I was intent on going in a different direction car-wise, but that got derailed. Now I'm fighting the urge to pursue the T/A.

Just do it! Buy the lifetime warranty with it if you can...

·
Premium Member
3,196 Posts
You can fight it, for a while but it never leaves that area of your brain that talks to your....
Eleven Challengers?! Does Brampton have a separate production line just for you? Or at least have a plaque at the entrance?

BTW, What are your opinions of the SXT Plus after all the others? DD I assume?

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,882 Posts
Eleven Challengers?! Does Brampton have a separate production line just for you? Or at least have a plaque at the entrance?

BTW, What are your opinions of the SXT Plus after all the others? DD I assume?
You seem to be right there with me brother lol! Yeah, I bought the SXT as a daily driver, it was at a price I couldn't say no. My thoughts on it? Well it's a lot better than I thought it would be, smooth acceleration, gets up to speed faster than I expected, not as quick as an R/T but it's no sloth either. It's comfortable and it still gets nearly 30 mpg. Not a bad car at all.
As to my obsession with cars, well 11 Challengers is just a drop in the bucket from every car I have owned in the past, let's just say I have lived a good life and I have enjoyed as many cars as a man could without being wealthy. Prolly would have been wealthy if I had not bought, sold traded-in every 6 months or something like that. But as my old man said to me once, and he is a frugal man, "Did you at least have fun?" Oh yeah, it's been a hell of a ride!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,709 Posts
I have to be honest with you, but I think that this is the wrong place to ask for people to talk you out of either buying a different Challenger or talk you out of modding yours!

We're pretty much a bunch of enablers here!

By the way, if you can afford it without taking food off your table and it's what makes you Happy, then I vote that you buy the yellow T/A (see what I mean ;))!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to be honest with you, but I think that this is the wrong place to ask for people to talk you out of either buying a different Challenger or talk you out of modding yours!

We're pretty much a bunch of enablers here!

By the way, if you can afford it without taking food off your table and it's what makes you Happy, then I vote that you buy the yellow T/A (see what I mean ;))!
Correct, we all suffer from the same affliction. I'll probably have a new Hellcat or T/A in my garage before long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts