Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just found out that Gainesville Raceway has test n tune on Saturday 12/2. Gates open at 10 a.m. I will be there to run for the first time ever. I hope to see some of you there.

M

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was nice hanging with you at the track. Come back anytime.
I thought it was Mopar day with all the Challengers there.
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me and the pointers helped. Hope to see you all again soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, Had a great time at the track. Always a learning curve when you drive on a new track. The weather was warm and the sun shining so my times were a bit off. Best ET 13.44 and my best rt was .005.

Can't wait to go back. Lots of Mopars there!

M

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
86 Posts
Points season starts @ Gainesville Jan 20th.
Sportsman class is going to have at least 3-scat packs, 2-5.7 R/T Challengers, 1-R/T Charger. Come get involved if you can.
Should be fun year.

·
Registered
125 Posts
If I hadn't broke my junk back in August, I would have been giving the brackets a shot as well. Still not sure when she will be back on the road though, slow agonizing $$ process to rebuild a Hemi.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
86 Posts
Went in tied for first w 28 other drivers. Left tied for last w 14 drivers.Turned on the big red light first round. -.016 red other car was .286 green. Big White ran a personal best of 12.27 @ 112.6. That was pretty cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts