Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 5, 2019 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Dodge fans can now get in on the game – the big horsepower game – as the brand officially launches the Dodge Horsepower Challenge and the chance to win one of five special-edition TorRed Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye models.

Dodge announced last week that the brand will welcome five new owners into the Brotherhood of Muscle with the “Dodge Horsepower Challenge: 5 Weeks. 5 Questions. 5 Challengers.” The first challenge question is available now online at www.Dodge.com. Every week for the next five weeks, one lucky Dodge enthusiast will have the chance to become the proud owner of one of these special-edition Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye models. The key to being eligible to win a Challenger lies in answering at least one of the weekly multiple choice challenge questions correctly.

A Guy

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I've already won the first week's Redeye. You all should stop trying...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,932 Posts
They don't need to know my birthday, and I'm not going to give it to them...

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I think I've figured out the answer. But I'm not willing to risk it until I've used all the hidden hashtags. Since I haven't actually won the thing yet..:sneaky:

·
Registered
965 Posts
I think I've figured out the answer. But I'm not willing to risk it until I've used all the hidden hashtags. Since I haven't actually won the thing yet..:sneaky:
Hardest part is hitting the submit button lol. You’ll get a big green check mark if you answered correctly.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Im social media handicapped, but somehow thus far, Im gtg on 4 of the hashtags, which narrowed the field down to 15 answers, none of them now seem correct.
I told the wife, I surely got the math 100% right, but dodge had to have messed it all up... :oops::geek:o_O:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Hardest part is hitting the submit button lol. You’ll get a big green check mark if you answered correctly.
I hope you're right, but I think the green checkmark just means you managed to enter an answer for the contest!!o_O

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
You’ll get a big green check mark if you answered correctly.
^ I am now, not 100% of this being the case ^.
Ive read where a white circle & red X with a statement that said to "wrong turn, try again next week", was shown,
but I've also read that a bold statement indicating "your a real dare devil, the correct answer was submitted and you are now in the running to win a redeye...." popped up following answer submission.
This below, is what popped up on my screen for week 1 question, after narrowing the field using the hashtags and running the math a few times. Its all a lil confusing.
It is possible that dodge changed the response back, when an answer was choosen, to prevent people from knowing & thus leaking the correct answer. idk. Im thinking I did not get the correct answer after all.... :/

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Dang it! I didn't do any math, just went with some basic guessing and process of elimination. Guess there's always next week...Good luck MiHiHemi!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well heck. I calculated the answer, was notified that it was incorrect. That bothered me since I am an engineer. So I burned a couple hours re analyzing and accounting for other losses. Didn’t find a matching answer.

Just got an email from dodge that I had the correct answer all along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Just got an email from dodge that I had the correct answer all along.
jeez, this thing sounds like a cluster...at least 3 different pop up confirmations on what should be only2 outcomes, calculations that dont seem to work out with the supplied answers, math that actually doesnt contain all the needed data to properly compute, hidden hash tags that cannot be located by alot of people with or without a twittface account... now people being emailed that they answered correctly, after receiving notification to the opposite?
IDK Dodge, there is making it "challenging" and then there. is. this. mess. :unsure:
wondering if week 2 is going to be better or worse. grrrr

1 - 20 of 24 Posts