Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, over the past few weeks my wife and I have given our garage a makeover, including a new TV, paint, garage door insulation, diamond plate accents, and much more! We are finally finished!!!

For added decoration we mounted the stock exhaust tips in front of the TV, as we have the Corsa Xtreme cat-back on our 2011 SRT-8.

Attached are a couple pics of the garage, and one of the Challenger trunk to show off some additional goodies.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Your garage is nicer than my house!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
That is a sweet mopar shrine!!!

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Very nice.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,119 Posts
Come on man! gotta know where'd ya get those billet trunk support covers!!!:8:

Oh and WOW on the garage set up.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi thanks for the nice garage and trunk comments. Let me answer a couple of your questions:

Question #1 - Billet Trunk Struts - I got these from Billet and Acrylic on Ebay, but they currently do not have an active listing for them. Below is the link to their Web site, and you can contact them to have a set made up for about $40 and free shipping. He makes these custom per your order. I found out that the Challenger comes in different sizes of
trunk struts, so provide them with the outside diameter and length of the struts.

Billet Parts

Question #2 - Challenger wall art (not a banner) is a graphic thst has a sticky back. I got this on Ebay and below is a link to an active ad for one. You can have it made up i different sizes and car colors. My size is the biggest that you can get. I;ve gotten several items from this Ebay seller including the custom Challenger parking sign that is on my garage wall, and a custom license plate. See the attached pic. His items are great quality and the graphic was shipped in a sturdy shipping tube and I HIGHLY recommend this Ebay seller!

Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Graphic Wall Decal Home Decor | eBay

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Man Cave w/ ladies touch.

Thats a cool cave..All its missing is a fridge and car lift...but am sure you already know that. Great job on the decor ! :bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts