13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Sold

· Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
2008-2014 Challenger interior door handle LH - $20

This is a brand new, never installed OE Mopar door handle for the inside of the driver’s side door. I sold the car before I could install it, so it’s never even been out of the wrapper.

I printed a label to stick on it that says 2008-2010, but I just looked up the part number (1MV571DVAA) and it fits all Challengers through 2014.

· Premium Member
13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
ODB-II Port splitter/Y-cable - $5

This Scosche brand splitter plugs into the ODB-II port to allow something to be plugged in full time and still allow access by another device when necessary. Pre-2018 Challengers could use it for a Tazer IIRC, or any year model can use it like I did - leave tuner plugged in full time and allow periodic access for anything else.
Technology Auto part Electronic device Vehicle

· Premium Member
13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Updated thread by marking several items as sold, pending, or no longer for sale, as well as putting a couple back up for sale that were prematurely marked as sold.

· Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
503 Posts
@Nuke are the speakers for replacing the door ones or which ones? Thanks

· Premium Member
13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
@Nuke are the speakers for replacing the door ones or which ones? Thanks
I would not suggest using those 5.25” speakers (in the 6x9 adapter) to replace the stock 6x9” speakers in the door. They would probably sound better, but they have virtually no bass output to them, and those door speakers are supposed to provide some of the bass in a stock system. Putting those in the doors would shift the sound higher and away from any bass in the music, which is probably not what anyone wants with a speaker upgrade in these cars.

They were briefly installed in the rear deck of one of my Chargers, but I pulled them out because coaxials in my rear deck don’t add much to the systems quality . (The Chargers’ rear deck comes with 6x9 speakers from the factory instead of 6.5” like the Challenger.)

· Registered
18 Posts
ODB-II Port splitter/Y-cable - $5

This Scosche brand splitter plugs into the ODB-II port to allow something to be plugged in full time and still allow access by another device when necessary. Pre-2018 Challengers could use it for a Tazer IIRC, or any year model can use it like I did - leave tuner plugged in full time and allow periodic access for anything else.
View attachment 1007265
interested in the splitter , shipping to burt ny ? 14028 .

· Premium Member
13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
interested in the splitter , shipping to burt ny ? 14028 .
USPS has a small box standard rate shipping for $8. That would put the total at $13, which I’m fine with, but that’s only a few dollars less than what you can a brand new one for. Let me know if you still want it.

· Premium Member
13,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
@Nuke I am interested in the fluke multimeter and the denso coil pack. How much for shipping to 92880?
Lemme get back home and I’ll get an estimate for you

Reactions: 6.4Mike
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.