Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if any of you guys used this stuff, picked up some today, was having some issues being a crème, didn't know if I was using too much here or there................looks good, but I had couple spots on the seats where the little holes are, seemed to stain there, probably had to much on there, wiped off right away, but seems like I have a couple little stains where it was..........nothing major, just a few small stains.

Thinking I got too much on in that area................just wondering if anyone else ran into this...........thinking of trying the spray.

Just so I'm doing this right, are you guys just putting the stuff on the sides of the seats, and not putting anything on the inserts with the air holes or what ever there called.

Rich

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I use another brand but the first time I used it I had the same problem on the perforated sections. The next time I did the first application to the solid surfaces then moved to the perforated areas with what was remaining in my microfiber and I didnt get the stuff stuck in the holes.

·
Registered
694 Posts
don't use the cream on alcantra seude on the leather portion of seat fine. have use this on my '10 sho which has same type of interior as my sp & it works great. griots-interior-cleaner, it is a clear liquid & really works good

·
Registered
2010 challenger r/t
40 Posts
I haven't used the griots but I've had really good results using the lexol cleaner followed by the lexol conditioner to clean and prevent leather cracking on my challengers since 2009 (2 of them) and my benz before the new challenger era.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for the tips guys................it looks a lot better today, can barly notice it, i poked a toothpick into the holes, just a hair, looks a lot better now.....im gonna try some other stuff also.

Rich

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I use another brand but the first time I used it I had the same problem on the perforated sections. The next time I did the first application to the solid surfaces then moved to the perforated areas with what was remaining in my microfiber and I didnt get the stuff stuck in the holes.
:bigthumb:
<<<THIS!

I use the Adams cleaner and conditioner.
Yes, start the smearing on solid areas first!
Then, I do not add more before just using the pad, as is, on perf areas.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Hey thanks for the tips guys................it looks a lot better today, can barly notice it, i poked a toothpick into the holes, just a hair, looks a lot better now.....im gonna try some other stuff also.

Rich

Hey Rich,
I got a bottle of that Griot's interior cleaner too with the waterless wash stuff. Supposed to be good for our seats.
Again, never tried it. I'm terrible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts