Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed an order for a magnasun 8lbs kit and high flow fuel pump for my 5.7l. The kit comes with a trinity as well. I've also ordered an A pillar dual gauge pod. I'm wondering what I should buy to monitor my afr and boost since there seems to be a lot of options. I notice some will combine boost and afr in one gauge, what are your thoughts on those. I should switch my order for a single pod, just use the trinity, monitor something else? Not really sure what the best option would be.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I just placed an order for a magnasun 8lbs kit and high flow fuel pump for my 5.7l. The kit comes with a trinity as well. I've also ordered an A pillar dual gauge pod. I'm wondering what I should buy to monitor my afr and boost since there seems to be a lot of options. I notice some will combine boost and afr in one gauge, what are your thoughts on those. I should switch my order for a single pod, just use the trinity, monitor something else? Not really sure what the best option would be.
I use the single gauge pod with the Trinity for my gauges. I have a gauge layout on the Trinity with AFR, boost, intake air temp & knock. I figured why spend more money on extra gauges when the Trinity can do the same thing.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Might want to consider using the trinity. I have dual gauge pod but neither gauge displays accurate information. If you have a 6.4 or aftermarket headers it might not be an issue, but it is for my 5.7 stock manifold with a whipple.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up returning the pillar pod mount. I'm going to use the trinity for data logging

1 - 5 of 5 Posts