Dodge Challenger Forum banner

I am interested in:

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am gauging interest as a perspective vendor to determine if there is enough interest in diecast Challenger cars.

Here are some details of the product:

-1/64 scale(about 2 inches)
*Metal Body and Detailed Chassis
*Opening Hood
*Detailed Engine, Chassis and Interior
*Real Rubber Tires
*Sequentially Numbered
*Officially Licensed by Dodge

Here are some photos of the diecast Challengers. As you can tell they are incredibly detailed.

The proposed price is $5 for each car+ ACTUAL shipping.

These are the exact cars I would be offering, other colours may be available pending the amount of orders for these exsisting challenger diecasts:

Please vote in the poll if you are interested 1, 2-4, 5-8,9+

IMPORTANT: I will not accept orders until my site vendorship is approved, so please do not send a PM about the diecasts
=====================================================================

Thank you!

Peter

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
they look great, thanks for doin the RT everyone I have seen so far are always SRT's. Hopefully you can do them in all colors since most of us want a diecast that looks like our car, not a generic version. Speaking of...can i get one with a stripe like in my signature??????

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Not for me, because I already have a 1/64 scale diecast R/T Classic in TorRed. If they ever get to 1/32 scale or larger, I would be interested

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
:bigthumb:I would definitely buy one if you can make a black classic with white R/Tstripes and classic rims.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in for a yellow SRT8.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Will you do custom colors/ orders?
Like a white R/T or a Petty Blue R/T?

·
Mumber
389 Posts
I'm in! I've been looking for a B5 blue SRT8. Any chance that or a raw (unpainted would be available?

Thanks,

·
Registered
154 Posts
plum crazy purple srt.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I am in for a bunch if this works! I am in for this if you are able to make the RT in Black with hood to fender stripes. I like to give away small diecast cars to kids that are interested in my car during car shows!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I think if you can do all available colors and models, you'll do well. I'd buy several if you could do my car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'd be in for a B5 Classic R/T.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Greenlight has done some very nice 1/64, but they're all R/Ts. I would be interested in some SRTs, especially a Torred one.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Definitely. Bright Silver Metallic R/T with no stripes. I would want to put my own custom stripes on them. Great idea and a 1/24 or 1/18 would be great also. All they do these days are the SRT versions. Need more R/T versions of these

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone for your feedback. I'll let this run for a week before I make up my mind. Again, please don't PM me regarding these. If you have a question, post it here.

********************************************************************************************

I'm in for a yellow SRT8.
Should I become a vendor, I can offer these:

2006 Dodge Challenger Concept - Detonator Yellow
Production Quantity: 1,008 units

This car features a 425 horsepower 6.1L Hemi, capable of propelling the car to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds. Top speed is 174 mph. The 2006 Challenger draws upon the initial 1970 model as the icon of the series, which is the most sought after by collectors. The designers endeavored to build a Challenger most people see in their mind's eye-a vehicle without the imperfections like the old car's tucked-under wheels, long front overhang and imperfect fits.

About $18 for this very limited piece.

Will you do custom colors/ orders?
Like a white R/T or a Petty Blue R/T?
Should the Challengers I'm currently offering sells well, I'll be defiantly doing a set of these. The only thing is, I would need 600 committed orders to make it possible.

I'm in! I've been looking for a B5 blue SRT8. Any chance that or a raw (unpainted would be available?

Thanks,
Not an SRT-8, but R/T is available:

AN SRT-8 set may be done should these sell well.

give me a white w/blue stripes and id take 1 for me and 1 for the kids
Wont be possible unless there is enough interest in the current offerings.

I am in for a bunch if this works! I am in for this if you are able to make the RT in Black with hood to fender stripes. I like to give away small diecast cars to kids that are interested in my car during car shows!
See above response.

I think if you can do all available colors and models, you'll do well. I'd buy several if you could do my car.
Hi Jon. I recognize your username from CVN and MM.NET
Looks like your dreams have been answered:

Oh yeah, I'd be very interested in getting a few, long as their DWB no stripes and R/T.
Done! And available for purchase should there be enough interest in them:

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Guess you know what color I'm after.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts