Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick snapshot from lunch today. This is after the H&R springs from Speedlogix, Big Worm Graphics, Modern Muscle side scoops, etc. The shop that put on the stripes scratched the vinyl so I'm hoping I can buff it out and I still need to cut the insert appliques for the scoops, but overall the car is starting to look like what I had in mind. Will take more pics when the car is cleaned up.

·
Super Moderator
16,476 Posts
be careful with the freshly applied graphics - it takes a couple of days for the adhesive to set/cure.

(no washing or exposure to rain for 48 hours)

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
be careful with the freshly applied graphics - it takes a couple of days for the adhesive to set/cure.

(no washing or exposure to rain for 48 hours)
Thanks. They scratched them badly putting them on but I'm going to try a low speed orbital this weekend. If that doesn't work they're going to have to be reapplied.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Car looks good. When you can I'd like a good side shot to see how your car sits. I have a 13 SXT plus I'd like to lower a little bit at some point.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would have made them replace those stripes. I'm definitely reconsidering going to them. May have my cousins shop them.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks great!!!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would have made them replace those stripes. I'm definitely reconsidering going to them. May have my cousins shop them.
No no no. It has absolutely nothing to do with the stripes. They came as ordered. It was the installer getting over zealous with the straightening tool.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks good! Ive been considering lowering mine.

Reactions: rghoskins

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Love the touches!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts