Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick snapshot from lunch today. This is after the H&R springs from Speedlogix, Big Worm Graphics, Modern Muscle side scoops, etc. The shop that put on the stripes scratched the vinyl so I'm hoping I can buff it out and I still need to cut the insert appliques for the scoops, but overall the car is starting to look like what I had in mind. Will take more pics when the car is cleaned up.

·
Super Moderator
15,397 Posts
be careful with the freshly applied graphics - it takes a couple of days for the adhesive to set/cure.

(no washing or exposure to rain for 48 hours)

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
be careful with the freshly applied graphics - it takes a couple of days for the adhesive to set/cure.

(no washing or exposure to rain for 48 hours)
Thanks. They scratched them badly putting them on but I'm going to try a low speed orbital this weekend. If that doesn't work they're going to have to be reapplied.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Car looks good. When you can I'd like a good side shot to see how your car sits. I have a 13 SXT plus I'd like to lower a little bit at some point.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would have made them replace those stripes. I'm definitely reconsidering going to them. May have my cousins shop them.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks great!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts