Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried out the General Tire G-max AS-03 tires? been hearing nothing but good things about them and for the price they are worth it if true. also they are they only ones i can find that are match rating for the front and rear using 245 in front and 275 in the rear

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
For the price you can't beat them. They've had rave reviews across the board. Likewise when my F1s are worn, I will probably get 4 of these tires.

·
Registered
32 Posts
nada on the G-max AS-03 - I went with 275\40 Grabber UHPs in the rear and 255\45 Grabber UHPs up front - the difference in diameter is .400 from the stock 245\45 on the front and they are identical to the 275\40s in diameter - I carry a full size spare 245\45 goodyear RSA on an Alcoa wheel - so my concern for the spare was matching the rear in diameter. Agreed on the price - especially when Discount Tires will match tirerack dollar for dollar..

·
Registered
32 Posts
...but after checking them out I think I'll be getting a set of G-max AS-03 after the Grabbers...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered them last night, should have them in about a week. i will let you all know how they do on these german curves and autobahn.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Ordered them last night, should have them in about a week. i will let you all know how they do on these german curves and autobahn.
Lucky dog! I'd love to drive on a high speed roadway. Please let us know your impressions once you get them on.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I got a pair of 275/40ZR20 G-Max a few days ago...I love them !!!! Very good ride,great handling,nice and sticky...they look sweet too.
For the price they are the best !!! All I can say is they are BAD A$$ !!!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts