Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you guys got several of these posters back in 2010. If you're willing to give one up (that's in good shape), I'd love to have one to frame up and put in my classroom at school. My students would get a kick out of it. I'm willing to pay shipping plus a little extra. I'm hoping not to have to pay the $30 I'm seeing on Ebay. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Nice gesture man!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
It's nice to see members helping each other out. When I was looking for that poster I had some members on here trying to charge a premium on that poster. Stuff like that is not cool. To the op I'm glad u found one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've always thought those were cool, My dealer had some up on the wall and I wanted one but they didn't have any un-used ones =/.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM sent DesertEagle.

Everyone else, I only had one extra and it's spoken for. Sorry.

Thank you so much ct71rr! I look forward to getting it! Nothing like having a little history and a Challenger in my classroom. Now let's see if any of my students ask if that is a real photo of George Washington!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
276 Posts
There are some on ebay. 20 bucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.