Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am new to the Challenger forum and I wondering how many of you guys are going to the German Race Wars 19-22 May. They have a 1/4 Mile Drag Strip, big party tent and a whole lot more. I would like to see some more Mopar Power there this year. It will be a good time for you guys to bring everyone together for a meet and plus I'm tired of only seeing the Mighty Mustang group there picking on the smaller cars.lol. If you show up I have an area reserved and I will be there in a Black Neon SRT-4(yes I know its not a challenger but it is still Mopar)lol. I will have a small pavilion, grill, Beer keg, and lots to eat. Hope to see you guys there. Don't forget to bring your tents, folding chairs and anything else you would need for a few days.

German-RaceWars.com is the link to the site and Here is the GPS address

Eisenach/ Kindel
Flugplatzstraße
99819 Hörselberg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the events that will be held during the Race Wars. I translated this the best I could using the Google translator.lol

The kick-off - 4 days 1/4 mile for all vehicle types, classes and motorcycles.

The full program with Night Race, fireworks fire show!

Competitions:

1 / 4 mile Car & Bike
DoT - the racing series
The race series starts this first weekend on the 19-22 May. More information about the regulations and the application can be found on the site.

DSSC eV championship run
Burnout Contest
DB - Drag
Miss Wet - T-Shirt

Show-Acts:
Fireworks
Fire & Light Show
Motorcycle Stunt Show "Free Style"
NORTHERN LITE LIVE 2011
Radio Top 40 Party

Program:

Burnout Area
Night Race
Sexy Car Wash all day
Dealer miles
Promotion and competition with Burger King
GRW - Event Shop
Photo Service
Table Dance tent
Chillout Area
3 phat parties
GRW corner shop here, you get everything from shower to the toothbrush
three large bars
Miss Wet T-shirt choice
American Breakfast from 07.00 am to 10.00 clock in the party tent
Toilets and shower containers on site
continuous arrival
Other highlights follow ...

Party:
Thursday: Warm Up Party
Friday: The legendary German-race wars party
Saturday: Northern Lite Live Open Air Concert & Radio Top 40 Party

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi!

i dont know if i can make it. friends of mine are from Suhl; they tell me each year i have to come to see this great event. unfortunately it is about 400 kms from my place, and i am not a great fan for camping ... ;)
But i will deceide it short term. I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi!

i dont know if i can make it. friends of mine are from Suhl; they tell me each year i have to come to see this great event. unfortunately it is about 400 kms from my place, and i am not a great fan for camping ... ;)
But i will deceide it short term. I will keep you updated.
If you can make it they do have a few hotels near. You could search the town and see if there are any rooms left.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Still can't believe someone named there car club "The Mighty Mustangs" lol.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Still can't believe someone named there car club "The Mighty Mustangs" lol.
I'm waiting for the jokes over the name "German Race Wars"

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm waiting for the jokes over the name "German Race Wars"

Won't hear them from me, srtguy and I already went through them all at work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I doubt those tugboats could pass a stang up. Probably can't hit 14's at GRW. Is there a Dodge club/forum for Germany specifically? Maybe that is why the Mighty Mustangs slaughter everyone (that and Mustangs RAWK!!!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I doubt those tugboats could pass a stang up. Probably can't hit 14's at GRW. Is there a Dodge club/forum for Germany specifically? Maybe that is why the Mighty Mustangs slaughter everyone (that and Mustangs RAWK!!!)
There was one SRT 8 challenger there and I believe it ran a 15.5. That was the same as my buddy's stock non turbo integra.

·
Registered
136 Posts
That's actually funny. 85% of the cars that challenge me are rustangs and I've beat them all. I would post a link to a young lady in a SRT auto (who left the car in Drive) win the 13 sec bracket (mash the gas and go) but you appear to be one of the horse owners that wouldn't believe it even if you saw it in person. Reminds me of someone who makes up excuses left and right (that things got nitrus, super charger etc etc) when things don't go your way. But the best part is the pathetic run times your blown rustang had at the track and all the complaining about how bad the track was.

Any time you wanna line them up let me know. Any time you want me to show you how to really drive your rustang give me a call and you can set up an appointment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's actually funny. 85% of the cars that challenge me are rustangs and I've beat them all. I would post a link to a young lady in a SRT auto (who left the car in Drive) win the 13 sec bracket (mash the gas and go) but you appear to be one of the horse owners that wouldn't believe it even if you saw it in person. Reminds me of someone who makes up excuses left and right (that things got nitrus, super charger etc etc) when things don't go your way. But the best part is the pathetic run times your blown rustang had at the track and all the complaining about how bad the track was.

Any time you wanna line them up let me know. Any time you want me to show you how to really drive your rustang give me a call and you can set up an appointment.
Seriously? Unimpressive... Automatic? Sounds so exciting! :sleep:

I have smoked 6 Challengers, 2 being SRT-8 (I guess those are the only ones that count anyway). Never lost to a single one, I got a silver 2011 5.0 hope to see you around, don't worry I will see you in the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I can remember correctly the only thing the so called "mighty mustangs" ever slaughtered at race wars was the amount of you guys there compared to other groups. I have never seen a stock gt get any where near the 13s on that track. The ones with superchargers barely get there. You guys defiantly don't slaughter everyone there. Its funny watching the VW group run laps around your fastest mustangs there. Wait to you get a chance to race one the new challengers. Bet you want be looking in your rear view mirror then. Seems like mustangs are like c0ckroaches. You crush one then they all show up.

Brian if he is stock I think you should have no problem putting him in his place.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree srtguy...They are like ****roaches, you crush one and more apear... I know for a fact he is not hitting 14s in his Silver Pony with a Chit.0, since the best time there by a pony was one that was moded out with over 600 hourse and could only barely get in the 13s.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts