Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some really nice looking custom decals for the interior of my Challenger R/T. The trouble is, I can't seem to get them to stick on the plastic of the door. The decal consists of separate lettering of the CHALLENGER logo and the R/T logo as well. They are being applied to the small panel on the doors that sits in the middle of the "map compartment". I prepped the panels by cleaning them really good and letting them dry. Then I wiped them down with rubbing alcohol to really get it clean. I let them sit for 30 minutes. I was having a hard time getting even the painters tape I was using to center the decal to stick and the vinyl decal itself didn't stick at all. Any one of any suggestions? I can't spray on a promoter because the letters are all individual, so there would be alot of overspray. Is there a promoter that I could lightly brush onto each letter individually that won't run off the decal when I apply it? Any advice would be appreciated. By the way, I live in Florida and it was 75 degrees and sunny when I was trying to apply these!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts