Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seem posts on here about contacting Dodge with the car's serial number to get stats such as how many in that years etc...
I have tried searching with no success so could somebody please enlighten me as to how that works please...?
Thank you!

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
You can do that or PLMCRZY will send you a chart like this for $25, his PayPal email is on the chart.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
I 2nd what @Slidd says......

Reactions: Okeesignguy

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,708 Posts
You can do that AND PLMCRZY will also send you a chart like this for $25, his PayPal email is on the chart.
There I fixed it for you ;-)
And getting the official email directly from Dodge stating " there was 1" is pretty cool
According to our records, there was 1 Dodge Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker unit built in Plum Crazy Pearl Coat
Paint which was equipped with Black- Scat Pack Logo Nappa / Alcantara Seats, Dynamic Package, Technology Group,
Leather Interior Group, Driver Convenience Group, Harman Kardon Audio Group with Subwoofer, Scat Pack
Appearance Group, Shaker Package, 8 Speed Automaic Transmission / 8HP70, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine, Power
Sunroof, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, UConnect 4C Navigation with 8.4 " Display, 20 x 9.5 Low Gloss Black
Forged Wheels and Black Brake Calipers for the 2018 model year

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Fill out data and comment about what you are wanting.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
What exactly do I ask for...?
You can do that or PLMCRZY will send you a chart like this for $25, his PayPal email is on the chart.

I think I will do this as well...thanx!
So where do I find plumczys email address?

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Shaker 6 spd manual 18 spkrs Harmon Kardon
216 Posts
There I fixed it for you ;-)
And getting the official email directly from Dodge stating " there was 1" is pretty cool
According to our records, there was 1 Dodge Challenger 392 HEMI Scat Pack Shaker unit built in Plum Crazy Pearl Coat
Paint which was equipped with Black- Scat Pack Logo Nappa / Alcantara Seats, Dynamic Package, Technology Group,
Leather Interior Group, Driver Convenience Group, Harman Kardon Audio Group with Subwoofer, Scat Pack
Appearance Group, Shaker Package, 8 Speed Automaic Transmission / 8HP70, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine, Power
Sunroof, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, UConnect 4C Navigation with 8.4 " Display, 20 x 9.5 Low Gloss Black
Forged Wheels and Black Brake Calipers for the 2018 model year
That is very cool! Would help is ever [emphasis on "if ever"] you sold the car.

I am not understanding the chart which I would also do. Sorry, I am a bit slow when it comes to numbers. It does not say how many of such car has built. Are the % is how many of this and that has been built?

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
I am not understanding the chart which I would also do. Sorry, I am a bit slow when it comes to numbers. It does not say how many of such car has built. Are the % is how many of this and that has been built?
Look at the bottom, 4,768 Scat Pack built for USA, 4,934 Global Production.

The % is % that have this option, like the forged aluminum wheels, 48.3% of all Charger Scat Packs had these wheels but only 28 of the 249 (11.2%) Go Mango cars had them, the rest must have had black wheels.

As you move down the list you can see that the difference in options can make the car more rare, the car above has the summer tire option, only ordered by 21.5% of buyers, and that made this car a 1 of 1, the only one exactly like it.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Shaker 6 spd manual 18 spkrs Harmon Kardon
216 Posts
Look at the bottom, 4,768 Scat Pack built for USA, 4,934 Global Production.

The % is % that have this option, like the forged aluminum wheels, 48.3% of all Charger Scat Packs had these wheels but only 28 of the 249 (11.2%) Go Mango cars had them, the rest must have had black wheels.

As you move down the list you can see that the difference in options can make the car more rare, the car above has the summer tire option, only ordered by 21.5% of buyers, and that made this car a 1 of 1, the only one exactly like it.

Yes! I get it now. Really interesting and well worth the $25! I appreciate the clarification for sure.

Thank You...

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts
I just asked for the rarity of my car or something like that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,708 Posts
Also, when you get the reply from Dodge (it will take a while, like 2 weeks sometimes) whatever they tell you, your actual number could be lower. There are some things that certain years/models don't get considered for some reason like sunroofs of all things, maybe because it is an actual change to the body of the car? @PLMCRZY can explain better. Like my previous 2015 Charger R/T R&T with Black Roof, Dodge told me it was 1 of 4, but PLMCRZY told me the other 3 had sunroofs, and mine was actually a 1 of 1, I found that out after I traded it on the 2018 Challenger which ended up 1 of 1 also FTW! There is 1 other Challenger from the exterior that is almost identical to mine, except it was built with the red calipers, quite interesting. Also some things that are trivial can affect it like block heater.
You can see that for mine, the color really dropped it down, only 4% were PCP, then the other options narrowed it further. I bet if it were re-arranged, the Technology package would have dropped it quick, and the Dynamics as well, then the A8 and Sunroof.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Mine is a one of one as it has every single option available and it’s the very last 2012 Yellow Jacket built. All that gets me not a cent more than any other one. It only has 12,000 miles on it too.
It’s a forever car so it doesn’t matter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts