Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd clean up under the hood a little bit to show off the KENNE BELL that on its way. so I ordered these and got them in yesterday. I'll fit them this weekend and scuff and prime them. I ordered the paint tonight so waiting on that to get here. Then I'll paint them. Should look pretty sweet. Picture 078.jpg

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I installed them in car this morning. It was pretty easy. Even the firewall cover. now its time to scuff and prime and wait for my paint to show up. whatcha think?
I know when I put the kenne bell on I'm gonna have to modify the firewall cover alot. But I should be able to make it work.

·
Banned
484 Posts
Looks awsome man. I love 3g stuff. I think u might have to custom fit the firewall piece for the KB, so u might want to hold off on paint till it arives.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I finished installing my KB and got these parts powercoated. they turned out pretty good. they messed up on the fuse box cover and they should be done with it today I hope. I think it really cleans up the engine compartment and makes the KB the center piece. what do u guys and gals think?
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Wow! that looks great! And now it's fast to congrats.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Looks great! Next step I guess is to lose the plastic coil covers. BT's are absolutely awesome looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts