Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Getting the Luxury Version to match the Challenger "Now With Pics"

I just bought a leftover 2010 300C AWD in DWB to match my Challenger. Now I can drive around in style no matter which car I drive. The wife has a 2006 300 Touring AWD also.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Congrats. My wife loves her 300C.I like it also. It was mine first, she wanted it or one just like it, so I gave it to her.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Pics or it never happened.................:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I just bought a leftover 2010 300C AWD in DWB to match my Challenger.
Welcome to the club... :thumbsup:
Be it HEMI's or women... nothing beats a "Nice Pair" . :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
We just bought the luxury edition 2011 Durango to go with our Challenger. Gotta love having 2 sweet rides.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats!
I really do like the 300 alot.
Have driven the 300 Touring Plus, 300S V6, and 300S V8.

In fact, my wife and I rented a 300S when we were in Arizona....and I liked it so much that I traded my 2010 Camaro for the Challenger R/T.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
If I didn't have the Challenger or if I needed 4 doors, I would have a 300 SRT. Drove them at the Track Experience and I was surprised I liked it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Why exactly did you need another car? And especially a car that's exactly the same as one you already have? Just curious. I would have bought a 1970 challenger or something if I had the spare change.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To start off I'm 60 now. As far as something old I've been there and done that many a time. I've always had some kind of toy for the majority of my life and my Challenger falls into this catagory now. My wifes 300 is her everyday car and my 300C is going to be my everyday car. It's nice to drive something classy everyday but know when you want to play you just go in and push that start button and take the Challenger out for a burst of fresh air.

Why exactly did you need another car? And especially a car that's exactly the same as one you already have? Just curious. I would have bought a 1970 challenger or something if I had the spare change.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
No pics with the Challenger got to charge the battery.

I just bought a leftover 2010 300C AWD in DWB to match my Challenger. Now I can drive around in style no matter which car I drive. The wife has a 2006 300 Touring AWD also.

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
Ah I see. Challenger getting relegated to weekend duty =P I plan on keeping mine forever so I'm sure that will happen to it when it hits aarp mileage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts