Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After changing dealers because of a indifferent attitude with Trail Dodge, I took it to Gilbert's of Sand Creek. Wow what a small dealer. Sand Creek is an unincorporated wide spot in the road. Three bay service bays. Started it Wednesday morning, get a call at Ten, They damaged the radiator. Said they would order a new Mopar one and replace it at their cost. Car will be ready the next day. Get a call at 1:00 PM it ready to go. Went to pick it up. They take me back in the service area, show me the damaged radiator, then timing chain and related parts that are replaced. Said it took them over six hours as they took they time to do it right and didn't want to damage car. Very nice job, no nicks or damage anywhere on the car. Rental car was a Chrysler 300 loaded. Nice people, nice dealer. Can see why they are still in business since 1937. got to meet original owner, then the son that took over.
Very nice experience.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
R DRM -
I totally agree with you and heartily endorse Gilbert's. I purchased my 09 R/T through them. Way cheaper than here in Maryland. Long story but I was rotating in and out of Iraq at the time and was dealing with them on the phone. They couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. Got everything I wanted, plus the aftermarket items - car delivered on time (believe it was the first one in WI - Oct 08) and I could not have been happier with their service. A big "Thumbs Up" to Gilberts of Sand Creek.

Dick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts