Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2015 challenger SCAT Pack and its going to need some fixing, can anyone tell me what years will interchange parts, like hood,front clip, maybe inner panels, well you get the idea. I'm thinking parts car, so besides the obvious what other years could I buy to replace most of the stuff missing or broke. The list is long but I got time. I hope.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
7,565 Posts
I just bought a 2015 challenger SCAT Pack and its going to need some fixing, can anyone tell me what years will interchange parts, like hood,front clip, maybe inner panels, well you get the idea. I'm thinking parts car, so besides the obvious what other years could I buy to replace most of the stuff missing or broke. The list is long but I got time. I hope. View attachment 977278
2015 and up

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,453 Posts
2015 and up are different than the 2014 and earlier front and rear. Fascias, bumpers, lights. They can be modified to work, but as far as bolt on, you'll want 2015+. Non Hellcat front unless you swap in the entire front from a Hellcat.

A Guy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to keep it original, I think a car like this deserves it. Another 20-30 years and these thing will be highly sought after just like there for fathers, besides there in a class of there own if it wasn't for Chrysler there would'd be this race for hp. just saying. I love my Chevy's but when it comes to cool full size fun cars no one comes close. Cadillac isn't what it was back in the day, I mean when you bought a Cadillac, Imperial, Lincoln, you didn't show up in your pj's to buy one, most of them were bought then ordered, now they fill up lots and tell you to pick one, when you bought a car like that everything else didn't compare, now two of the three are left but and now there trying to compare to other manufactures as if they forgot there standard. I think they should quit hiding from there origin and go back to what were and that it is a car of luxury, style, notoriety. Even if you couldn't afford one either you were going to try to better your self so some day you'd be rolling in one or you were proud because everyone was trying to compare to them. sure they come out with concepts but at the end of the day they don't have the balls to build them. When Chrysler came out with the 300 and the Charger and Magnum everyone thought they would fail but instead they cranked it up a notch and started a new era of horse power and performance leaving the other two with there pants down trying to run across the room to get another roll of TP because the S.... them self's. It's to bad the 300 is gone because it was a glimmer of old and even though the Magnum was a bold step and tried to bring back the family wagon instead of going the crossover way it was a cool looking car. If you were to ask me I think out of the big 3 there's only one that's trying to keep the America dream alive and it's not needing a K car to do it.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
7,565 Posts
Anything from an SXT 15 and up to Scat Pack with fog lamps for body parts. I do not know if radiators are the same. As far as suspension parts I would go with Scat Pack or R/T, if the R/T had "Track Pack" options (Bilstein Shocks, stiffer springs and bigger sway bars). Hopefully you can find a Scat that was rear ended and swap everything in front of the doors.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,384 Posts
They won't. These things are mass produced.
Agreed, the reason 70-72 are so valuable in general is after that every year cars got slower and heavier and more ordinary. Until maybe 1992 say? Then every year cars have been getting more features, more power, more style, more economy. Pick any year, and the next year has been better. The only exception being the Dodge Demon, and the Viper. Everything else is better the next year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good morning all.
Thanks Frank. I pulled this cars options for an example, would this be considered a "Super Track Pack" or will it say Super Track Pack on the list of options?
landoawd
I understand your skepticism but as these cars keep ending up in the bone yards because there owners think they can release the beast and fail. Eventually they'll be sought after, granted black probably is one of the more common colors but if you were to find some of the off colored cars that has a lower production output or a fully option car then like of old those will be sought after and fetch a premium. Back in the day Mopars were thought of as the least sought after cars of the "Big III" and back then they weren't setting the trend they were chasing the trend now it seems to be the other way. Crossovers and SUV's are going to run there course and they'll fade away just like the station wagon and the vans did in the 70's, when they do these cars will be more noticeable, when they see what they passed up for there SUV that little kid inside will want to experience the power these cars have,
2015 Dodge Challenger
The information provided here was known to be true at when the vehicle was manufactured. The vehicle's current condition may be different than described. A feature listed may no longer be available on the vehicle or features may not be working. There may be additional features (working or not) that were added after manufacturing. We do not warrant that this information is accurate. To determine the current features and condition of the vehicle we suggest you order a ClearVin Full History Report and inspect the vehicle, or have an inspection performed for you.
General Details
Vin2C3CDZAG0FH732753
Year2015
MakeDodge
ModelChallenger
TrimSXT
Short TrimSXT
Trim VariationsSXT
Made InCanada
Vehicle TypeCoupe
Vehicle SizeLarge
Vehicle CategoryMid-Size Car
Doors2
Fuel TypeRegular Unleaded
Fuel Capacity18.50 gallons
City Mileage15 miles/gallon
Highway Mileage23 miles/gallon
Engine3.6L V6 DOHC 24V
Engine Size3.6
Engine Cylinders6
Transmission TypeAutomatic
Transmission Gears5
Driven WheelsRear-Wheel Drive
Anti Break System4-Wheel ABS
Steering TypeRack & Pinion
Front Break TypeDisc
Rear Break TypeDisc
Turning Diameter37.40 in.
Front SuspensionInd
Rear SuspensionInd
Front Spring TypeCoil
Rear Spring TypeCoil
Tires235/55R18
Curb Weight3834 lbs
Overall Height57.10 in.
Overall Length197.70 in.
Overall Width75.70 in.
Front Headroom39.30 in.
Rear Headroom37.10 in.
Front Legroom42.00 in.
Rear Legroom33.10 in.
Front Shoulder Room58.50 in.
Rear Shoulder Room53.90 in.
Front Hip Room55.30 in.
Rear Hip Room47.80 in.
Wheelbase116.00 in.
Ground ClearanceNo data in.
Cargo Volume16.20 cu.ft.
Standard Seating5
Invoice Price$26,336
Delivery Charge$995
M S R P$26,995
Trim Details
Power Door LocksStd.
Vehicle Anti TheftStd.
A B S BrakesStd.
Electronic Brake AssistanceStd.
Limited Slip DifferentialOpt.
Traction ControlStd.
Vehicle Stability Control SystemStd.
Driver AirbagStd.
Front Side AirbagStd.
Passenger AirbagStd.
Side Head Curtain AirbagStd.
Electronic Parking AidOpt.
Keyless EntryStd.
Remote IgnitionOpt.
Air ConditioningStd.
Separate Driver Front Passenger Climate ControlsStd.
Cruise ControlStd.
TachometerStd.
Tilt SteeringStd.
Tilt Steering ColumnStd.
Heated Steering WheelOpt.
Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsStd.
Telescopic Steering ColumnStd.
Tire Pressure MonitorStd.
Trip ComputerStd.
A M/ F M RadioOpt.
Navigation AidOpt.
SubwooferOpt.
Telematics SystemOpt.
Driver Multi- Adjustable Power SeatStd.
Front Heated SeatOpt.
Front Power Lumbar SupportStd.
Second Row Folding SeatStd.
Power SunroofOpt.
Manual SunroofOpt.
Automatic HeadlightsStd.
Daytime Running LightsStd.
Fog LightsOpt.
High Intensity Discharge HeadlightsOpt.
Rear SpoilerOpt.
Alloy WheelsStd.
Power WindowsStd.
Heated Exterior MirrorOpt.
Electrochromic Interior Rearview MirrorStd.
Power Adjustable Exterior MirrorOpt.
Rear Window DefoggerStd.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
landoawd
I understand your skepticism but as these cars keep ending up in the bone yards because there owners think they can release the beast and fail. Eventually they'll be sought after, granted black probably is one of the more common colors but if you were to find some of the off colored cars that has a lower production output or a fully option car then like of old those will be sought after and fetch a premium.
Dude, it's a wrecked Scat Pack. Even the lower production number HCs will be unlikely to pull the premiums of the grail cars from back in the day.

I'd say "remind me in 30 years", but...

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,384 Posts
In 30 years there might not even be gasoline to run these cars on. :D
I remember hearing that before, wait, hmm, that was 40 years ago. And there is more demand, and more available now than ever. SO, it will at least last until I am dead. And bring on the teslas, and leafs, and stuff like that. Save the gas for my V8s.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You all might be right, in the late 60's and 70's if you asked anyone about Mopars being sold for the crazy money they get these days they'd call you nuts, crazy, cuckoo. Have you seen the cars that get restored from back in the day, much worse than that car and see what a good restoration fetches even with a slant 6 in them, hell even cars that they dig out of the ground cost an arm and leg without wasting water to rinse them off. As far as gas goes well most of the cars might be electric but there will still be fuel, might have restrictions, might be taxed like nobody's business, might even have conversion kits to replace the fuel engines, restomods are out bidding a lot of these stock cars today. The one thing I know is don't laugh because you never know, and never say never when comes to the unknown because that's just daring someone to prove they're wrong.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts