Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be a stupid question, but..
Is there any special cleaner you guys use for glass? Or just regular Windex?
Thanks,
Richard

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I use invisible glass. Leaves no streaks.. works great

Mike

·
Registered
299 Posts
My wife got me a cloth for Christmas that is guaranteed to clean windows steak free. I thought that it was a bunch of whooee and then I tried it a couple weeks ago and my windows never looked so clean before and not one streak (and I'm not good at washing windows). It is really easy to use, just wet it and wring it out and your ready to go. It's reuseable, can be cleaned easily and has a 3 year guarantee. It cost less than $5 and is made by a guy in a small business out of North Carolina. If interested, let me know and I'll post details and contact info for him.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I use invisible glass with a waffle weave microfiber made for windows.

I then follow (or just use) the Rain-x cleaner/protectant in one

·
Registered
402 Posts
'nother vote for the Invisible Glass. Used to use it on my crotch rocket helmet - and that thing must've had a bad reputation in the insect world.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Invisible Glass. Use the rain-x version for outside the windows. This product is far superior to Windex and leaves no streaks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Saltydog, post away!
Okay, the guy's name is Ken Cain and he has a toll free number that you can call anytime which is 1-877-971-2790. He sells 6 for $20 plus $2.25 shipping. Let me tell you that it is the best and easiest thing I've ever used to have perfectly clean and streak free mirrors and glass. Best of all it is 100% guaranteed for 3 years. I think that once you use it you'll never buy another bottle of glass cleaner.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Me I use my home brew mix.... 1 oz Rainx, 1 oz Wink and 20 oz of Windshield Washer Fluid. I have used this for years on my RV and it has a BIG windshield. Everyone knows what Rainx does. The Wink removes the water spot as long as there are not etched. Also, all I ever use is Micro Fiber cloths... It works for me.

OBTW - Don't use this stuff on anything but GLASS.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Another for Invisible Glass. Key is to buff glass or mirror after cleaning. You can buff a mirror so clean you can't believe you are looking into a mirror.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
May be a stupid question, but..
Is there any special cleaner you guys use for glass? Or just regular Windex?
Thanks,
Richard
I use the cheap blue Windex "knock off" stuff and a microfiber towel.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts