Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Go Mango HC M6

I just got the green light (from my wonderfully supportive wife) to order an '18 Hellcat and am considering a trade up from my Scat Pack. I was hoping for PCP but it appears now that this will be a Demon only color. Bummer. My second choice is orange and since Hemi Orange isn't an option, Go Mango it is! I'm also looking to go with the sepia interior.

My question is this: does anyone have any Go Mango Hellcat pics they can post? I'm not a huge fan of the SRT stripes on Challengers as they remind me of Mustangs. So, stripe delete pics if you have them. Believe it or not, Google hasn't been a huge help in this department for good quality pics. Would also like to see a sepia/Go Mango combo as well.

Any M6 owners who can comment on the drivability of the manual with that much power?

Thanks for your help!

MCP

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice car! Which interior did you get? Transmission? I didn't like those new wheels at first but now I do. they remind me of the vintage steel wheels they used to put on cars back in the '60's and '70s.

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
I just got the green light (from my wonderfully supportive wife) to order an '18 Hellcat. I was hoping for PCP but it appears now that this will be a Demon only color. Bummer. My second choice is orange and since Hemi Orange isn't an option, Go Mango it is! I'm also looking to go with the sepia interior and an M6. Transmission may change since I have the TorqueFlite now, and love it, but also love the old school feel of a stick shift. My rationale is that the A8 may be faster but since I'll have the Hellcat, who cares the car is plenty fast!

My question is this: does anyone have any Go Mango Hellcat pics they can post? I'm not a huge fan of the SRT stripes on Challengers as they remind me of Mustangs. So, stripe delete pics if you have them. Believe it or not, Google hasn't been a huge help in this department for good quality pics. Would also like to see a sepia/Go Mango combo as well.

Any M6 owners who can comment on the drivability of the manual with that much power?

Thanks for your help!

MCP

Very cool and congrats. :)

Myself, I would stick with the A8, but that's just me. Love that tranny, and it would be a real blast with the HC HP. And yep, I would be adding "TA" style side stripes.

Best of luck

·
Registered
116 Posts
I ordered a Gomango sps, which is on the train headed for MO now! Do not order this color til you see it in person. They had 2 Hellcats on the showroom floor. The color looked kinda dull on the floor but glittered and glowed in the sun. One of the best descriptions I have heard is that Gomango doesn't shine but glows. It looks different when it is cloudy, it looks different from different angles, has gold flakes and mica chips which absorb light then diffuse the light. Unlike a metal flake paint which reflecks light. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool and congrats. :)

Myself, I would stick with the A8, but that's just me. Love that tranny, and it would be a real blast with the HC HP. And yep, I would be adding "TA" style side stripes.

Best of luck
Yeah, the stripes may go on which ever car I'm driving at the time lol.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Congrats, future fellow HC owner! I can't be of much help in the pic department, since I ended up with TorRed (after almost pulling the trigger on GoMango), and because I got the carbon fiber stripes...which apparently you don't want. But I can give a huge thumbs up for the A8. I love it!

Frank

·
Registered
552 Posts
I just got the green light (from my wonderfully supportive wife) to order an '18 Hellcat. I was hoping for PCP but it appears now that this will be a Demon only color. Bummer. My second choice is orange and since Hemi Orange isn't an option, Go Mango it is! I'm also looking to go with the sepia interior and an M6. Transmission may change since I have the TorqueFlite now, and love it, but also love the old school feel of a stick shift. My rationale is that the A8 may be faster but since I'll have the Hellcat, who cares the car is plenty fast!

Thanks for your help!

MCP
My '16 Cat is a stripe-less Go Mango! I'm not a stripe guy either, I just like the clean look. I have many pics and can post whatever angle you want.Here's a few...

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts